- Client: Netivei Israel – National Transport Infrastructure Company
- Architect: Izhak Stern Y.D.E. Engineers and Tedem
- Established: Completed
- Budget: NIS 250 million
- Project Description:
A design-build project with a scope of approx. NIS 250 million for the construction of a 4km stretch of railway between the Adashim stream and Merhavia, including electrical and communications infrastructure. The project is part of a national plan for the construction of a 31km railway line from Haifa to Beit Shean, including several train stations.
- Laying railway infrastructure for a distance of 4km.
- Construction of bridges for a single track rail line with a total length of 800 meters.
- Construction of three tunnels with a total length of approx. 900 meters using the cut & cover method.
- Construction of ventilation and evacuation structures.
- Construction of open ditches and retaining walls for approx. 800 meters.
- Construction of railway embankments with a height of 3-9 meters.
- Installation of electrical, water, fire extinguishing and communications infrastructure along the route.
- Construction of new road sections and expansion of existing roads near the railway.
- Landscape restoration and development work.
- Re-location of existing infrastructures.