- Client: Netivei Israel - National Transport Infrastructure Company
- Main Contractor: E. Spivak
- Established: Completed
- Project Description:
Construction of a 3,300 sq.m interchange with a scope of approx. NIS 125 million. The interchange is located at the northern junction between Highway 4, Kfar Saba and Raanana, and includes two loops, one from the south to the west and the other from the north to the east. The turns from east to south and from west to north there are with traffic lights. Highway 4 constitutes the backbone of the northern road system in the Tel Aviv metropolitan area, where this interchange is designed to improve access to the nearby cities of Raanana and Kfar Saba, and also to Herzliya, Ramat Hasharon and Hod Hasharon.
- Construction of bridges, embankments, trenches, and road paving, covering an area of 3,300 sq.m
- Construction of retaining walls
- Establishing exits and links from the interchange to Highway 4 and the cities of Raanana and Kfar Saba.
- Construction of pedestrian underpasses.
- Earthworks and infrastructure
- Temporary and final traffic arrangements
- Development work
The project was carried out on a busy transportation route, while making temporary traffic arrangements and periodic complex traffic re-routing in accordance with construction progress.