- Client: Lod Water Corporation and Landco Israel
- Architect: Malin Engineers, G. Ben Horin Engineering, Syrkin Buchner
- Main Contractor: Malin Engineers, G. Ben Horin Engineering, Syrkin Buchner
- Established: In progress. Completion: 2021
- Budget: NIS 85 million
- Project Description:
Infrastructure and development project for a residential neighborhood within Achisemech area with a scope of approximately NIS 85 million. The neighborhood is located in the eastern municipal district of the city of Lod alongside Highway 40 which connect it to a system of roads and interchanges that provides rapid access traveling south and north: approx. 10 minutes' drive from Highway 6, approx. 10 minutes to Tel Aviv, and approx. 30 minutes to Jerusalem.
- Installation of various wet and dry utilities extending over 15,000 meters
- Road paving works extending over 260,000 sq.m
- Construction of retaining walls and acoustic barriers
- Installation of lighting systems
- Forming new roads and plots
- Development work
This project represents the continuation of Phase A, which was also carried out by Electra Infrastructure in 2012-2014.