- לקוח: Israel Airports Authority
- תקופה: In progress. Completion: 2021.
- תקציב: NIS 36 million
- Project Description:
Expansion of an aircraft parking area with a scope of approximately NIS 36 million at Israel's main airport (Ben-Gurion International Airport) .The expansion includes 9 parking areas and C-type lots connected to existing Aircraft runways.
- Preparation, dismantling and clearing of approx. 100,000 sq.m
- Earthworks - excavation in the area, controlled compression and filling bedding amounting to approx. 100,000 cubic meters
- Asphalt works totaling approx. 100,000 sq.m
- Construction of underground fuel pipelines for aircraft
- Casting concrete floors
- Drainage works - drainage cells, control ditches, and water lines.
- Installation of Aircraft runways lighting
- Installation of electrical and communication infrastructure
- Aircraft runways marking
The work for this project is being carried out at Ben-Gurion International Airport, which operates 24 hours a day. This adds significant complexity to the work in terms of operational, safety and security aspects.