- Client: Yefe Nof Transport Infrastructures & Construction
- Architect: Uzi Gordon Architects and Karban
- Established: In progress. Completion: 2017
- Project Description:
Project Description: A project with a scope of approx. NIS 130,000 million for the construction of a transportation hub catering to as many as 40,000 passengers daily in the Haifa metropolitan area. The project includes: the construction of a municipal and intercity bus terminal, a transfer station and offices for the Metronit, the construction of an elevated railway station for passengers on the HaEmek railway line, and connections to the Lev Hamifratz mall and the railway line connecting Haifa and Nahariya.
- Complex construction and infrastructure work in an area with a groundwater problem.
- Steel frame and construction work for the establishment of a 38,000m2 transportation center.
- Cladding and flooring works, aluminum cladding and glazing.
- Construction of a unique steel ceiling weighing dozens of tons.
- Installation of electromechanical systems - electricity, plumbing, air conditioning, elevators and escalators.
- Development work.
- Complex temporary traffic arrangements during the different stages of the work next to an active bus terminal.