- לקוח: Netivei Israel – National Transport Infrastructure Company
- קבלן ראשי: Yahel Engineers
- תקופה: Completed
- תקציב: NIS 200 million
- Project Description:
Construction and infrastructure work of two major interchanges and road paving at highway 471 (Macabit Road) with a scope of approx. NIS 200 million. The project focused on a 3km stretch in the highway's eastern section, between the Gat Rimon and Sha'ariya interchanges. Highway 471 is a central route linking the Tel Aviv metropolitan area and cities such as Ramat Gan, Petah Tikva, and Kiryat Ono to Highway 6.
- Upgrading and adding lanes along 3km of Highway 471 (3 lanes in each direction instead of 1 in each direction).
- Construction of bridges totaling 7,500 sq.m
- Earthworks involving 700,000 cubic meters
- Elimination of signal-controlled junctions and the construction of two new interchanges - Gat Rimon and Sha'ariya (at the intersection of Highway 471 and Highway 40).
- Construction of acoustic barriers along Highway 471 and Highway 40 - 10,000 sq.m
- Expansion of existing intersections at the entrances to the Moshav Nehalim - North Nehalim and South Nehalim - on Highway 40.
- Expansion of a service road in the Petah Tikva municipality and construction of a promenade along Highway 471.
- Demolition of an existing pedestrian bridge and the construction of a new pedestrian bridge on Kish Street, above Highway 471, connecting Petah Tikva and Kfar Ma'as.
- Development works, including: drainage, water, sewage, lighting, communications and electricity.
The project was carried out on a busy transportation route, while making temporary traffic arrangements and periodic complex traffic re-routing in accordance with construction progress.